- Listing Type: Land
- MLS#: 22028027
- County: Cleburne
- Subdivision: Metes & Bounds
- Approx. Lot Size: 19.25
- Approx. Acreage*: 19.25
Over 1300' of beautiful river frontage property on this 19 acre piece of property. Nice level ground and already cleared for you to start building. This property can also be divided up in 3+ acre tracts starting from the East or West end of the property...no cherry picking the middle or it can be purchased as a whole. A 3 acre tract price will start at $275,000 and price will be based on how much acreage you want to purchase. 3 acre tracts must run from the river to the highway. NO MOBILES ALLOWED!
- Annual Taxes: $11
- Price Per Acre: $71,428.57
- Lot: Level, River Front, River View, Cleared, Not in Subdivision, Will Subdivide
- River: Yes
- River Name: Little Red River
- Road Frontage: State Road
- Road Surface: Gravel
- Water Front: River
- Will Subdivide: Yes
- Zoning: Single Family
- Possession: Immediately-With Deed
- Restrictions: Existing Survey, Min Rights Do Not Convey, Mobiles Not Allowed, Other (see Remarks)
- Transportation: Highway Frontage
- Utilities: Electric-Co-Op, Septic Sbj Hlth Dpt Apprv, Water-Public
- Directions: From Heber Springs bypass, take Hwy. 337 (Libby Rd) to the property on the left right before Rivers Edge.
- *Acreage / Square Footage: Acreage / Square footage information in the MLS is sometimes inaccurate. Information to be verified by buyer or an appraiser or expert of buyer's choosing.